East Brent Church of England Academy School Vision and Aims
At East Brent Church of England Academy we are “Inspiring Learning for Life”. We provide a stimulating and creative curriculum where learning is fun, purposeful and challenging. We are proud of our Christian ethos, the values we teach and also the close relationship we have with the parish and diocese. Our school has a happy, friendly, family atmosphere where all members of the school community work hard together to provide a safe, fulfilling and nurturing environment. Through effective teaching and our dedicated staff, children are well supported and equipped with the skills they need to become respectful, confident and independent lifelong learners. With our established links with the local and wider global communities, children are well prepared for life in modern Britain.
- To inspire a love and enthusiasm for learning;
- To provide memorable learning experiences for our children;
- To equip children with skills to reach their full potential and create an even better world for future generations;
- To develop children’s self-esteem, their social and emotional aspects of learning including their understanding of rights and responsibilities;
- To create a welcoming atmosphere in school where children, staff, parents, governors and visitors all feel included and valued;
- To promote positive and respectful behaviour through the teaching of Christian values;
- To make further links with local, national and global partners to promote an awareness of the wider world;
- To ensure that all our children feel safe, secure and enjoy coming to school.
We will achieve this by:
- Delivering teaching that is stimulating, innovative and inclusive;
- Working in partnership with other schools and local and wider communities;
- Providing an exciting, creative, inspirational and challenging learning experience;
- Promoting a Christian ethos that enables our children to become respectful, considerate, lifelong learners.
Inspiring Learning for Life